Seigneurie d'Azé
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Seigneurie d'Azé

Terres de Jeanjacob et Arielle de Gilraen

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

zero arrives to late

2 participants
AuteurMessage
zerostar
Visiteur rarissime
zerostar

zero arrives to late Empty
MessageSujet: zero arrives to late   zero arrives to late Icon_minitimeVen 5 Jan - 18:36

yet another carriage arrives at the gates this one with a kop and sussex crest on either side. as the carriage comes to a stop zerostar exits and instructs the driver where to wait fo rhim.

"hello i am zerostar, count of sussex. could someone please show me the way to the clebrations as at last it seems i have missed the ceremonies unfortunatly."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gardes d'Azé
Gens d'Azé
Gardes d'Azé

zero arrives to late Empty
MessageSujet: Re: zero arrives to late   zero arrives to late Icon_minitimeVen 5 Jan - 18:57

Galhard bowed respectfully to the count, impressed by his imposing bearing. He had the feeling he had seen him before in the estate... He tried to remember his English lessons Lady Arielle had given to him.

Welcome to Azé, my Lord. The ceremony of wedding is finished, yes, but the dinner is now in the rose garden. Please if you follow me, I show you the way.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

zero arrives to late
Page 1 sur 1